- Certified Criminal Law Specialist Of Counsel -
Elizabeth Mullins is a Certified Criminal Law Specialist and Of Counsel Attorney at Tait & Hall. Her practice focuses on criminal defense with a special emphasis on appeals and post-conviction relief. Elizabeth has successfully defended people accused of crimes in both state and federal court with charges ranging from DUI to white collar offenses to murder.
Elizabeth began her legal career over 12 years ago when she quickly solidified her reputation as an organized, diligent and fearless advocate for her clients, regardless of the severity of their charges. As only a third-year attorney, she was selected to serve as co-counsel for one of the first “Honor Killing” prosecutions in the United States. The trial was nationally televised and has been discussed in multiple books and news programs, such as 48 Hours. Elizabeth and her co-counsel successfully convinced the jury to find their client not guilty of first-degree murder and not guilty of attempted murder. Although he was convicted of lesser-included offenses, the verdict was nationally touted as a significant win for the defense.
Elizabeth has been a Certified Criminal Law Specialist by the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization since 2015. The Arizona Board of Legal Specialization identifies lawyers who have demonstrated superior knowledge, skill, integrity, professionalism and competence in a specific area of law to better serve the public.
Elizabeth has appeared in nearly every court in Arizona, including city, justice, superior and federal courts. She has also appeared in the United States District Court for the Central District of Los Angeles where she negotiated a very favorable resolution for an American who was extraterritorially prosecuted for federal sexual offenses.
Click Here to receive a consultation from the Attorney’s at Tait & Hall.
- Executive Chief Justice of the National First Amendment Competition sponsored by the John Siegenthaler First Amendment Center and Freedom Forum at Vanderbilt University Law School
- One of only four students selected to the Cal Turner Program on Professional Moral Leadership
- Trial Advocacy Society
- Moot Court Board
- President of the Criminal Law Society
- NCAA Division I swimmer at Arizona State University
- Bar Admissions
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- Arizona State University
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Vanderbilt University Law School
- Juris Doctor