- Associate Attorney Of Counsel -
Jourdan Rassás joined Tait & Hall as Of Counsel Attorney after five years as a prosecutor. During her time as a Deputy County Attorney, Jourdan handled hundreds of hearings, including several trials, with victorious results and gained invaluable courtroom experience. Additionally, she resolved thousands of felony and misdemeanor cases during her assignments in the Gang and Juvenile bureaus. At Tait & Hall, Jourdan’s practice focuses on misdemeanor defense and family law. Jourdan’s time spent prosecuting armed her with the knowledge of what the other side is looking for when she defends a client. Additionally, she is well-respected and known in the legal community as a trustworthy attorney who fervently pursues results.
Jourdan’s motivation to prosecute came from her compassion for those in need and her desire to help people. It is this passion that continues to drive her in her legal career and brought her to Tait & Hall. Whether it is a person accused of a criminal act or someone fighting to gain access to their children, Jourdan works hard to help people out of precarious legal troubles that have turned their lives upside down.
Jourdan has two kids under the age of four who keep her busy in her spare time. But additionally, she loves to hike, run, read and spend time with family.
Click Here to receive a consultation from the Attorney’s at Tait & Hall.
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) Law Clerk
- Arizona State University mentor for low-income students
- Volunteered in organization of collection drive for victims of child sex trafficking
- Xavier College Preparatory High School Mock Trial Coach
- Willard H. Pedrick Scholar for Academic Achievement at ASU Law School
- Graduated law school with the highest pro bono distinction award
- Bar Admissions
- Arizona State University, Barrett Honors College
- Bachelor’s Degree: Journalism
- Sandra Day O’Connor School of Law at Arizona State University
- Juris Doctor