DUI & Vehicular Offenses | Criminal Defense Lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
If you’re facing charges for drunk driving, reckless driving, or other traffic offenses, you’re also facing serious, steep consequences.
Here at Tait & Hall, we have several decades of combined experience representing individuals across Arizona. When you face charges related to driving under the influence (DUI) or other serious traffic offenses, we investigate the case thoroughly to determine an appropriate strategy to mitigate harsh consequences.
Our team of Arizona criminal defense attorneys handles a wide array of DUI and vehicular offenses, including but not limited to:
Arizona Criminal Defense Attorneys
Why choose Tait & Hall to represent you in your DUI or traffic-related case?
Tait & Hall’s Arizona criminal defense team is led by former Maricopa County prosecutors. This unique experience gives us the edge in understanding the tactics prosecutors use and how to attack and defend against them.
At Tait & Hall, our #1 priority is getting your DUI or traffic-related case dismissed. Our Arizona defense attorneys have secured acquittals in a wide variety of criminal cases, ranging from petty offenses, DUIs, and serious felonies. No matter how simple or complex the case, Tait and Hall offers the experience, track record and passion that produces results.
Arizona DUI Laws
A DUI conviction in Arizona can result in serious consequences, including costly fines, loss of driving privileges, jail time and damage to your reputation. Further, DUI charges are among the most common types of charges filed in Arizona, yet are also among the most complicated to defend.
Our experienced Arizona DUI attorneys have fought countless Arizona DUI cases, and won. You don’t have to face the complexities of DUI charges alone. Let our team of successful Arizona DUI defense attorneys put our proven defense strategies to work for you.
Protecting Your Rights After A DUI Or Serious Traffic Offense in Phoenix
We defend against all types of DUIs, including:
- Misdemeanor DUIs: While this can seem minor, often as a first-time offense, it can result in the suspension of your driver’s license, jail time and more.
- Extreme DUIs: This is an offense in Arizona when the offender has a blood alcohol concentration of more than .15 but less than .20.
- Super-Extreme DUIs: This DUI results from a blood alcohol concentration of more than .20 and can have grave consequences.
- Aggravated DUIs. This is a felony offense that can include a mandatory prison sentence, among other potential consequences.
We are also knowledgeable in navigating other traffic offenses and issues, including administrative hearings after a DUI at the Motor Vehicle Department (MVD), license suspension issues, and charges related to reckless driving.
Click Here to schedule a free consultation with one of our qualified Arizona criminal defense attorneys and let us start fighting for you or your loved one today.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How Is A DUI Defined Under Arizona Laws?
- What Is The Shelter Rule Defense In Arizona?
- Factors Enhancing DUI and BAC levels recorded in Arizona
- Misconceptions People Have When Arrested For DUI in Arizona
- Common Questions about DUI Arrests and Miranda Rights
- Common Mistakes People Make In Arizona DUI Cases
- What Will Lead To A Successful Outcome In A DUI Case?
What Our Clients Say
A Satisfied Client
A.G. Phoenix, AZ
K.E. Phoenix, AZ
- Wishing you knew a criminal Attorney before you got in trouble.
- Wishing your best friend was a criminal Attorney
That’s where Arthur comes into play.. Expect the same representation from start to finish as if your life long best friend was standing next to you fighting for the best possible achievable outcome.
The ending result will provide two additional life long benefits
- You have a new best friend
- If you ever find yourself in a bad spot again… Your best friend is a criminal defense Attorney."
A Satisfied Client
A Satisfied Client