Immigration Lawyers Serving Maricopa County
Immigration issues dominate the media and news headlines, but the political controversy can promote confusion about an individual’s legal rights and immigration options. The United States remains a beacon of liberty and financial opportunity for many people around the world. Our experienced immigration law attorneys at Tait & Hall Law Firm assist individuals seeking family reunification, companies recruiting skilled employees from overseas, and foreign nationals facing removal or deportation. Our experienced lawyers have extensive litigation experience, so we have the expertise to make the American dream of hopeful immigrants a reality.
Areas of Immigration Law Our Law Firm Handles
Because we have represented many individuals facing immigration issues, we can help people navigating many areas of immigration law, such as:
- Family Based Immigration – Immediate relative visas (parents, spouses & children of U.S. citizens), immigration and green cards through marriage, fiancé visas, parole in place (PIP) (option for legal immigration for members of the armed service and their family members even with illegal entry)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) – Qualified applicants receive legal status with employment authorization for a two-year period that is renewable.
- due to the current Presidential Administration’s decision to terminate the DACA program on September 05, 2017, and the resulting ongoing Federal litigation, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services is currently not accepting Initial first time applications for DACA but is accepting renewal applications. For further information on the current status of DACA, please consult one of our experienced Immigration Attorney at Tait&Hall.
- Asylum – Every year people flee their home countries and come to the US seeking protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution due to race, religion, nationality, or political opinion. Individuals may be able to immediate relatives who will also receive status in the US with work authorization if their asylum application is approved. Our law firm has represented foreign born individuals from hundreds of different countries across the globe seeking asylum in the United States, both before USCIS immigration officers and before US Immigration Judges.
- E-2 and EB-5 Foreign Investor Visas – Our attorneys can help entrepreneurs and investors pursuing business opportunities in the U.S. obtain this form of visa.
- Green Cards through Marriage – If you are a U.S. national married to a U.S. citizen, which includes lawful same sex marriages, we can assist you in obtaining a green This process is referred to as Adjustment of Status.
- Deportation Defense (including criminal defense of foreign nationals)- Our attorneys have extensive litigation experience, which includes defense of individuals facing deportation. Our attorneys are former prosecutors who have handled many cases involving an attempt to remove undocumented immigrants and even lawful permanent residents for criminal offenses. We also can provide legal representation and advise regarding alternative dispositions of a criminal case to avoid unintended immigration consequences.
- Naturalization- Our immigration lawyers in Phoenix can assess your eligibility for citizenship and guide you through the process.
- H-1B Work Visas- temporary work visas for foreign born professional skilled workers. Our office has successfully obtained H-1B visas for high skilled foreign laborers from across the globe and in multiple states throughout the country. If you are interested in an H-1B visa for yourself or someone you love, reach out to one of our accomplished Immigration Attorneys for a consultation today.
Defense of Undocumented Immigrants and Lawful Permanent Residents (LPR) Facing Criminal Charges
Although the consequences of a criminal conviction can be devastating for anyone, non-citizens also face immigration issues. Because our attorneys were successful prosecutors before shifting to criminal defense, we recognize that the resolution of your criminal case can have a serious negative impact on your immigration status by exposing you to possible deportation or compromising your ability to obtain citizenship. We will make sure you understand the immigration implications of any disposition of your criminal case and guide you through the criminal justice and immigration process.
Arizona Deportation Defense – Tait & Hall Law Firm
The immigration lawyers at Tait and Hall PLLC have represented hundreds of individual and families facing the consequences of decoration from the United States. Currently, there are more people at threat of deportation from the United States than at any time in the last century. Our experienced and agressive attorneys are accomplished at helping those facing the threat of deportation successfully navigate through the complex immigration court system in Arizona, California, and other locations throughout the United States. We have secured the release of countless clients from the custody of Immigration Customs and Enforcement, and successfully fought all the way from deportation through to legal status in hundreds and hundreds of instances. When facing deportation, you don’t want to go at it alone. Contact the Immigration Attorneys at Tait and Hall today for skilled assistance in these difficult times.
Immigration Law in Phoenix, AZ
We not only represent clients dealing with immigration problems right here in our backyard, but we’re also licensed to appear in immigration courts through the country, including the U.S. District Court in Arizona and the Ninth Circuit. We speak English and Spanish, our fees are reasonable, and we offer all prospective clients free, no-obligation consultations.
We can serve you by offering legal counsel, reviewing and preparing documents, and applying and reapplying for an immigration status. Whatever your goal, we’ll work hard to help you realize it. The cases our attorney can take on may involve:
- Deportation and removal defense
- Attaining and retaining U.S. citizenship
- Temporary visas
- Work and student visas
- Asylum and amnesty
- Free consultation with an actual immigration attorney
- We treat all of our clients like family
- Spanish peaking services available
- Aggressive ,experience immigration attorney
- Spousal visas
- Immigration & green cards
- Eligibility & procedure
- Personal hands on approach
- Bond representation
- Immigration, Visa and Asylum law
Tait and Hall Offices takes pride in helping individuals and families navigate the complexities of U.S. immigration law. We’d welcome the opportunity to represent you, so click HERE to schedule a free consultation. Our immediate area of service extends throughout Phoenix, Maricopa County, and the neighboring communities.
Immigration & Nationality Clients Say: